EG Lab Emteem Gem Laboratory Since 2003
Report Number: 110057
Species: NATURAL BERYL
Weight: 1.74 cts
Dimension: 8.87 x 6.94 x 4.52 mm
Shapecut: Oval mixed cut
Comment: No indication of clarity enhancement
Emerald Emerald is a variety of the mineral beryl colored green by trace amounts of chromium and sometimes vanadium with chemical formula Be3Al2(Si6O18). The majority of the world’s gem-quality emeralds come from the Muzo area of Colombia. The crystals are usually small with an average length of 2 – 5 cm and a width of 1 – 1.5 cm. Larger crystals are usually semitransparent to opaque. The emerald is often clouded by inclusions, they are not classified as faults. It shows the difference between natural and synthetic Emeralds.
Healing Properties of Emerald
• Emerald stimulates the heart chakra. It is called the “Stone of Love”.
• Emerald increases focusing and mental clarity.
• Emerald is recommended to dispel the negative impact of the planet Mercury according to Vedic astrology.
• Emerald treats disorders of the heart, lungs, spine and muscular system.
• Emerald is an excellent stone for reviving passion.
There are no reviews yet.